- Preferred Specialty
- Family Medicine, General
- Andover, MN
- Bridgett Gawlik Sr. Physician Recruiter
(800) 842-6469 email@example.com
- Visa Sponsorship
- Income Details
Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Call Coverage
- Call is 1:30 and is equally shared amongst the physicians at multiple clinic locations within Fairview Medical Group
- Other Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
Opportunities to fit your life
Family Medicine at Fairview Clinics - Andover
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Andover. As part of our participation in the Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), the physicians use a team approach in managing clinical care. The site is using a model of care, Care Model Innovation, for their patients which actively looks at and changes clinical processes to maximize efficiency, resources, and clinical care.
- Provide outpatient care.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- Onsite services include: Audiology, Counseling, Diabetes Education, Lab, Optical Center, Pharmacy, X-ray (digital), Same Day Care and Urgent Care.
- Onsite specialties include:Allergy and Immunology, Family Medicine, Family Medicine with OB, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Optometry, Otolaryngology (ENT), Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Podiatry and Sports Medicine.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Physicians work an expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week. Patients are admitted to the hospitalist service at University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview or Maple Grove Hospital. Opportunity for physicians to perform procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Family Medicine residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association. Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure. Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota. Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Andover, located just north of Minneapolis,was established as a city in 1974. Today, the City of Andover's population exceeds 30,000. Andover has more than 400 acres of community and neighborhood parks. Kelsey Round Lake Park is a 136-acre nature area for hiking, skiing and environmental observation. Other recreational facilities include more than 400 acres of the Anoka County Bunker Hills Regional Park(which is home to the Bunker Beach Waterpark), Bunker Hills Golf Course, hiking / biking trails, cross-country skiing trails, camping and other outdoor activities.