Family Medicine at Fairview Clinics - Wyoming
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Wyoming.
As part of our participation in the Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), the physicians use a team approach in managing clinical care. The site is using a model of care, Care Model Innovation, for their patients which actively looks at and changes clinical processes to maximize efficiency, resources, and clinical care.
- Physicians have the ability to provide the full scope of traditional inpatient and outpatient care by rounding on their own patients or participating in a rounding service or focus on outpatient-only by admitting their adult patients to the Internal Medicine hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- Onsite services include pharmacy, infusion and rehabilitation services, ER and urgent care and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray, CT and MRI, mammography, ultrasound, and bone densitometry.
- Physicians work collaboratively with a large network of both primary care and specialty physicians throughout the Fairview Medical Group practice, including partners at the University of Minnesota, which includes many subspecialists through an extensive outreach programs. These specialties include: Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Sports Medicine, Urology, Radiology, Neurology, ENT, Podiatry, Hematology/Oncology, Ophthomology & Allergy.
- 6 MDs , 5 NPs
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Physicians work an expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Patients are admitted to the hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center .
- Opportunity for physicians to perform procedures.
Graduate of an accredited ACGME Family Medicine residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association. Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure. Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota. Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Fairview Clinics - Wyoming is a practice within the Fairview Medical Group. The Fairview Medical Group is a physician-led, integrated, multi-specialty practice, within Fairview Health Services, that is comprised of more than 500 providers within more than 40 clinics throughout Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding areas.
The Fairview Medical Group is reforming health care delivery through groundbreaking innovation to reinvent the way care is delivered. Fairview providers work together with common clinical protocols, service standards, communication tools and processes to deliver consistently exceptional care and service to our communities. The group practice uses specific, shared metrics to measure progress toward clearly defined outcomes that advance Fairview's vision. Clear decision making and effective communication, along with physician leadership, collaboration and accountability, are essential in order to achieve clinical and operational excellence.
Thanks to Fairview Health Services' unique partnership and outreach programs with the University of Minnesota and University of Minnesota Physicians, care providers are able to pursue groundbreaking research and provide top-notch, leading edge care to millions of patients, furthering our vision to be the best health care delivery system for America.
Just 30 miles north of St. Paul and 33 miles northeast of Minneapolis, the city of Wyoming and surrounding communities nestle into the serenity of sparkling lakes, luscious wetlands and scenic open spaces. From the area's burgeoning suburbs and semi-rural towns, it is just a short freeway drive to fine dining, cultural venues and sporting events in the city. Unlimited recreation, urban convenience and the lush beauty for which Minnesota is known make this an attractive area to live and work.