- Preferred Specialty
- Dermatology, General
- Would Also Consider
- Dermatology, MOHS / Procedural
- Blaine, MN USA
- Emily Scholtes Physician Recruitment Specialist
(800) 842-6469 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa Sponsorship
- H1B Accepted
- Income Details
Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program.
- Other Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
Dermatology at Fairview Clinics - Blaine & Fridley
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Dermatologist to join a multispecialty practice at Fairview Clinics-Blaine and Fridley.
As a Dermatologist with Fairview, you will join a MOHS surgeon to provide full spectrum dermatology care, while developing your practice based on your clinical interests – medical, surgical, cosmetics, and/or MOHS.
Join our multispecialty practice, with a demonstrated need from an established referral base of Fairview employed primary care and subspecialty physicians.
- 4-day clinical work week and see approximately 35-40 patients/day.
- Practice primarily at the Fairview Clinics – Blaine location, a large multispecialty clinic.
- Clinic hours of operation are flexible to meet your work/life balance needs.
- We use a primary nursing model, allowing you to work efficiently with the same CMA/LPN.
- Onsite services include lab and extensive imaging.
- Dynamic EMR - EPIC.
- Access to Dermapathology, UMPhysicians Cancer Care, and University of Minnesota subspecialists.
- Support from administration and medical specialty leadership.
Graduate of an accredited ACGME Dermatology residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association. Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure. Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota. Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Blaine is a city located north of Minneapolis, and has a population of just over 57,000. Blaine is home home to the 600-acre National Sports Center featuring 50 soccer fields, a golf course, a velodrome, and the Schwan Super Rink, containing 4 Olympic and 4 regulation ice rinks in one building. Also located in Blaine is the TPC Twin Cities, Minnesota's only PGA Tour golf facility and host of the annual 3M Championship. With strong and attractive neighborhoods, a thriving business community and countless recreational opportunities, Blaine is a perfect place to live, work and play.